Pre-engineered buildings are factory- built buildings that consist of rigid frames fabricated as beams and columns and connected together by bolts and nuts. These frames can span large distances without the need for intermediate supporting columns. On top of the beams and columns comes the roof purlins that are attached to the roofing system.
This style of construction is ideal for industrial buildings, warehouses, factory buildings, workshops, car parking space, supermarkets, community halls, auditoriums, commercial complexes, hangars, showrooms, schools, offices, primary health centers ...etc.
At PREFABEX we offer design and built services and provide off the shelf solutions in addition to custom-engineered ones.
The main advantages of PREFABEX structural steel system
- Aesthetic designs and different options of cladding
- Faster completion with average production period 4-8 weeks
- Economic in terms of materials used, foundation required and assembling
- Erection process is easy and fast
- Seismic resistance because of the low weight flexible frames
- The ability to monitor closely every stage of production eliminates the possibility of production mistakes and as a result customers get a maintenance free building.
Erection of structural steel system is done by PREFABEX experienced teams. The painted steel sections are lifted into place by crane, and then bolted together by making sure each bolt is tightened to exactly the right amount of torque.